Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Bp edit easy in answer to the first thread you made, read the mission again. The rocket is not supposed to take-off from earth, it is supposed to be placed on a 30km x 30km orbit to start with.
Simple questions such as that go here.

Your second and third threads were spam, please do not do that.

CAN I USE THE GRIFFIN ENGINE?
Is that from a mod? If so, no you cannot.

what do you mean by Base Game?
Without purchases, the free version of SFS

do you mean no dlc or do you mean no mods?
No DLC is if you are doing the challenges in base game, aka free game. Obviously free players do not have access to DLC features, so if you want to do the challenges like them, no DLC.

Only cosmetic mods and some UI mods are allowed, otherwise it would be unfair.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
What does this have to do with team hawk submissions?
Please do not spam, and be clearer with your posts. You may receive a sanction if you don't at least try to be tidy and make sense.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Bp edit easy
it's not impossible, simple as that. Perhaps if you do the lower ranks first you'll realise that.
Also, strong reminder to condense your posts.

(Apologies for the missing messages, I intended to merge them but they were lost)

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
For the reusability challenge do we have to do and rtls or can we just land downrange and just take our GSE for a longer treck and land our second stage there too?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
For the reusability challenge do we have to do and rtls or can we just land downrange and just take our GSE for a longer treck and land our second stage there too?
You can do that. The benefit of landing close to the launchpad is that all your support vehicles will spawn there, which makes refuelling much easier, but you're free to drive the fuel to your rocket instead.

It's all about FAMILY no offense but those are official challenges, you're not supposed to set the rules.

It's all about FAMILY

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
I was only reflecting the known rules. I did understand it in this manner, Stiggo. I wouldn't even think of making rules here.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Edited DLC atlas mission requirements from 550t to 700t, since mobile and steam both have the same larger grid now.

Dyson Sphere

The First Dysonaut
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
No, you do not have to flyby Mars at all.
I meant for the non-dlc Jovian mission. Or did you already know that.
“Land on a Jovian Moon and get back to Earth, just like the previous Mars and Moon missions. For base-game and pre-1.4 players, perform a flyby of all the bodies in the system and return to Earth safely. Orbital assembly as well as Launchpad assembly is allowed.”

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I meant for the non-dlc Jovian mission. Or did you already know that.
“Land on a Jovian Moon and get back to Earth, just like the previous Mars and Moon missions. For base-game and pre-1.4 players, perform a flyby of all the bodies in the system and return to Earth safely. Orbital assembly as well as Launchpad assembly is allowed.”
No I did not know that, sorry.
Yes, the moons are included for the flyby version.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Is orbital assembly allowed on the no dlc version of the jovian mission? Or is it dlc exclusive

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Is orbital assembly allowed on the no dlc version of the jovian mission? Or is it dlc exclusive
You can do it if I remember correctly and only one launch on liftin a payload to orbit.