Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi shadow lord yt

Unfortunately we can't accept it as is. Some of your screenshots are cut, is there a good reason for this? We need full screenshots to accept an entry, somebody could use this to hide the fact that he was using some cheats...

I'm also puzzled by those 2 screenshots:
Screenshot_20220131_155145_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg Screenshot_20220131_155211_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Apparently you reached orbit with your first stage not even depleted: your launcher has 3 full gauges on the launchpad, then 2 full gauges and the third one still has a third of its capacity in orbit. Given your rocket that's quite surprising. Is there something I'm missing?

shadow lord yt

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hi shadow lord yt

Unfortunately we can't accept it as is. Some of your screenshots are cut, is there a good reason for this? We need full screenshots to accept an entry, somebody could use this to hide the fact that he was using some cheats...

I'm also puzzled by those 2 screenshots:
View attachment 78298 View attachment 78299

Apparently you reached orbit with your first stage not even depleted: your launcher has 3 full gauges on the launchpad, then 2 full gauges and the third one still has a third of its capacity in orbit. Given your rocket that's quite surprising. Is there something I'm missing?
i dont think u wanna look at the toolbar for the video file player. i realized the file was too big to put on the forum, and i bp edited the tanks to have 200% fuel

shadow lord yt

Man on the Moon
Registered
i dont think u wanna look at the toolbar for the video file player. i realized the file was too big to put on the forum, and i bp edited the tanks to have 200% fuel
sorry for the extra reply but it is an sstlo mission and then the 2nd stage lands, and finally the 3rd stage is the return

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ok, thanks for the explanation.

Actually we allow bp editing in the instructions, but in this case this is unfair, same as with streching engines. That way you get nearly 70 extra tons of fuel without having the dry mass of the fuel tanks that should normally hold them. Sorry but we can't accept it.

Regarding the toolbar or anything else we don't mind about it, don't worry, we prefer having the full screenshots.