THALASSA FOR SALE FOR FREE (UNSO)

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I'm giving away the moon Thalassa to any faction or someone who has started their faction but don't have a base
here are the terms
You have 100% authority over Thalassa
The major faction that surrounds you (UNSO) has no right to land or have satellites in your SOI
You have permission to fly through UNSO space
You don't have to have forced trade
The UNSO cannot kick you out
The price is for free you don't have to give us a rocket or satellite for the moon it's completely FREE

TrenchRabbit

Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm giving away the moon Thalassa to any faction or someone who has started their faction but don't have a base
here are the terms
You have 100% authority over Thalassa
The major faction that surrounds you (UNSO) has no right to land or have satellites in your SOI
You have permission to fly through UNSO space
You don't have to have forced trade
The UNSO cannot kick you out
The price is for free you don't have to give us a rocket or satellite for the moon it's completely FREE
This is gonna go well.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hahaha, the 'I'll not make any pointless threads' lasted...18 hours?

You've basically repeated here what you've already said in the registry and the UNSO thread.

Not withstanding the fact that you can't advertise a moon for sale that you don't own, want nothing for and wish no claim over.

It'd be like me advertising Antarctica on eBay.

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This thread is only if you want to buy is for factions but as it's pointless can someone remove it please

T

TtTOtW

What I'd have done, is say: look guys we have Thalassa unoccupied. It would be nice to complete the colony line-up around Neptune, so is anyone interested in occupying and developing Thalassa?

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
> For sale
> For free
?????

T

TtTOtW

Hmmm... ok well. Actually, I sort of understand. I also know some things you guys don't.

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Were discussing it now

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The UNSO now officially placed thalassa under UFP control here is that the document said

UNSO/UFP
UNDER SECTON:27462828
THE UFP WILL CALIM THALASSA AND BECOME THE FIRST INDEPENDENT FACTION INSIDE OF UNSO TERRITORY
THIS ALSO GIVES THE UFP FREE TRAVEL THOUGH UNSO SPACE AND ORBITAL CANNONS WILL NOT FIRE UPON THEM
THE UFP CAN NOT LAND ON PROTEUS NERIED TRITON AND LARISSA
THE UFP WILL NOT BABLE TO CLAIM A SECTOR ON TRITON ASWELL
THE UNSO WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LAND ON THALASSA WITH OUT PERMISSION
THE UFP WILL HAVE WEAPONS IN UNSO SPACE
AND SATELLITES BUT WILL BE WATCHED BY THE UNSO
04/06/2020

SIGNED BY THE UNITED NEPTUNE SYSTEM ORGANISATION

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered

Okaaaay.

Not sure if allowing a foreign nation to have weapons in your territory is a good Idea but, is your faction anyway.
I trust the UFP but if anything were to like a war broke out or he bombs one of my moons etc the UNSO will set the orbital cannon and the stars cruiser to thalassa and we will use this as a warning to them Kirk_TGM this isn't an act of aggression it's my defence procedure incase something does happen which is highly unlikely