The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Cough cough my biggest one weighed over 120000t
Danny, since you have a modular system, qks editing could be used to just duplicate it over and over again until you can get Earth into orbit. Now, who wants to sacrifice their device for the millenium it'll take to launch?

Now that, my friend, is a true conundrum.
Hello, allow me to introduce myself, I have made a (bp edited) 720K ton rocket that can go up with only infinity fuel and unbreakable parts on, I will show a screenshot and will include the bp file so you can try yourself, it doesnt go up very fast and if need to try to make it non bp edited then tell me.

Attachments

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hello, allow me to introduce myself, I have made a (bp edited) 720K ton rocket that can go up with only infinity fuel and unbreakable parts on, I will show a screenshot and will include the bp file so you can try yourself, it doesnt go up very fast and if need to try to make it non bp edited then tell me.
You are replying to a thread that has been dead for 2 years.
InfrontOfmyToast.png

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Watch the mass at my rocket
(It's bp edited)
Welcome. :)
1. Please condense your posts, it's better to make one post instead of 3.
2. This subject of this thread is from 2019 and the original poster does not exist anymore. In such cases, it is better to leave the thread dead, and make a new thread if the subject matter is important.