Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You know... I was about to ask where this thing is, so I can stop by... I don't think anyone's phone could handle this thing and Pathfinder in the same place...

T

TtTOtW

Ugh... yeah look he's been so busy with you know what. And moderator work... and RL work... man look just post Lag Station. It's actually nuts how hard it's been to get this mission moving... but he's really been busy with truly far more important things, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hey, boss, can I finally post the station I built for this mission or it remains as "SE top secret weapon" a.k.a. "You and Altaïr not having enough time to go to Venus and back".
Yeah, I'm really sorry Blazer, I want to apologize. As TtTOtW said, I had a lot of stuff to handle (I work in the shadow, but some things really needed a lot of my time), and this mission is very time-consuming too, because it lags so much...

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yeah, I'm really sorry Blazer, I want to apologize. As TtTOtW said, I had a lot of stuff to handle (I work in the shadow, but some things really needed a lot of my time), and this mission is very time-consuming too, because it lags so much...
Ugh... yeah look he's been so busy with you know what. And moderator work... and RL work... man look just post Lag Station. It's actually nuts how hard it's been to get this mission moving... but he's really been busy with truly far more important things, I'm sure you know what I mean.
I hope you guys know that I didn't say it with bad Intention. It was just small joke.
Yes, I know what you mean, and Yes, I know it lags a lot, that's why I used the IF, cause it would have been impossible to carry this thing legally with all that lag.

Anyway, to all the world here's Lag Station, a Venusian defense platform:
Screenshot_20190324-112307.png

Its entirely armored and it has over 100 rounds to be fired at enemy fighters, as well as missiles and escape pods.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I hope you guys know that I didn't say it with bad Intention. It was just small joke.
Yes, I know what you mean, and Yes, I know it lags a lot, that's why I used the IF, cause it would have been impossible to carry this thing legally with all that lag.

Anyway, to all the world here's Lag Station, a Venusian defense platform:
View attachment 36534
Its entirely armored and it has over 100 rounds to be fired at enemy fighters, as well as missiles and escape pods.
something inside my brain wants to make me blow up this thing

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
How much time do you take to build the 'Mogui'?

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
XDXDXD that 'Mogui' is apparently 'Tianshi'

T

TtTOtW

With over 280 rounds of separator fire and 20 multi missile chutes a side, she was not to be messed with.