Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Enceladus and Titan are the two main problems to me, but there are other issues too for sure.

Tony

Registered
The wait is endless. For the last update, soon 1 years. The summer holidays are soon over. Some will resume work from other studies and still nothing. he begins to have less and less motivation and less and less ideas. it had to end up happening

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
I will update this pack after 1.5 with correct SFS scales, and maybe add some new things.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Can instal în 1.5?
You can, but the solar system's scale has been increased in 1.5, all orbit radius have been multiplied by 2.5. Unless you update yourself the planet files, the result will look probably weird.

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You can, but the solar system's scale has been increased in 1.5, all orbit radius have been multiplied by 2.5. Unless you update yourself the planet files, the result will look probably weird.
So who is going to release it's update?

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Follow that path of folders in your file manager. If you cannot find them because they aren't immediately visible, try...a search...

Copy downloaded files into target folder shown.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I see this at the beginning of this thread "Put these files in com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator->Files->Resources", I can find the downloaded files but can't find the place he says to put them. Sorry for asking, I'm not great with this stuff.
com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator is in the top-level folder called 'android', where all the app files are.

Ok so I found it and put the files in the correct folder. If I start a new world it asks me what solar system I want to use. Either default or 1.4 custom. I select 1.4 custom but they still aren't there. Only goes as far as Jupiter.

Noor Nehan

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Hi I cant download this filw via meduafire it says wwbsite blocked. Can you sent it but with diffrent way
-Chears
Noor Nehan