The Complete Solar System!

Noor Nehan

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Does this direct download link works? Maybe trying another web browser could help
https://download1151.mediafire.com/...8hn9/Complete+Solar+System+with+all+Moons.zip
I tried opera,crome and also firefox nothing works

This diract link also dont works :(

Look,

I have a full network it runs call of duty,roblox and Minecraft online server smoothly

:confused::rolleyes:

Nothing works

Does this direct download link works? Maybe trying another web browser could help
https://download1151.mediafire.com/...8hn9/Complete+Solar+System+with+all+Moons.zip

Attachments

G

Ghost220819

This diract link also dont works :(
I have a full network it runs call of duty,roblox and Minecraft online server smoothly
Please condense your posts, all of this could have been put in one or two messages.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Do, or do not. There is no try.:cool:
I merged the spammy mess of posts this time so you can see.

Simply think about if you have anything to add before you post. The enter key is not a reply key!
Also think about getting a rank so that you can edit posts after you post them if you think of anything else to add.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Noor Nehan
I made a private conversation with you, I've downloaded the pack myself and sent it. This should fix your problem.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
There are no files called resource if i go to folder il2cpp it has folder named resoure but when i paste files on this folder in game nothing changed
The folders have been reorganized since then, this is why there is no more resource folder.

You have to go into the "Custom solar systems" folder.
There, duplicate the Example folder, and name it as you want: it will be your new solar system.
Then go into this folder. You have a "Planet data" folder, and a "Texture data" folder. This is where you must copy your files.

Now, you can normally use your new solar system ingame.

The folders have been reorganized since then, this is why there is no more resource folder.

You have to go into the "Custom solar systems" folder.
There, duplicate the Example folder, and name it as you want: it will be your new solar system.
Then go into this folder. You have a "Planet data" folder, and a "Texture data" folder. This is where you must copy your files.

Now, you can normally use your new solar system ingame.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
there is a way lol I'm on IOS and I import blueprints all the time
Erm...
Screenshot_20220909-164545_Chrome.jpg

That was not possible at that time (4 years ago!). Please check the date of the post before answering to it.

Also...
download an app called documents, its a file manager
or u can just move the files into spaceflight simulator, and then move them to custom solar systems
or move them using documents
Please avoid posting multiple times in a row. This is not a chat. Those 4 posts could have been a single one.