The destruction of Beta Reality and Great Exodus

S

Spacey1100

Prelude:
| After the destruction of Beta Reality, the Anglicans and Germans fled to Alpha Reality to seek refuge, the destination is unknown, a masked resistance leader known as the Beta Monger arrives with his people. The Beta Reality had seen it's end of days, the Beta Reality is no longer safe for mankind. A hero now arises to save his people. With their President Pete Fragge lost, the Anglo-German people are also lost, until the Beta Monger arrives. |

Beta Monger: "Come on people enter the portal! It's our only hope!" (The people soon follow him)
Queen Victoria II: "I don't even know you why are we following you? We don't even know where this portal leads to?" (The people agreed with Queen Victoria and started rambling at the Beta Monger)
Beta Monger: (He stepped out of his Falke Tank) "Do you wanna live or die? If you wanna live come with me!" (He went back inside his Falke Tank)
(The people went with him and entered the portal)
Unknowingly they entered a land known as the Philippines (
Jez 10 )
Beta Monger: "Halt people! This looks like a safe haven to stay in, tanks, scout the area!"
==========================================================================

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Prelude:
| After the destruction of Beta Reality, the Anglicans and Germans fled to Alpha Reality to seek refuge, the destination is unknown, a masked resistance leader known as the Beta Monger arrives with his people. The Beta Reality had seen it's end of days, the Beta Reality is no longer safe for mankind. A hero now arises to save his people. With their President Pete Fragge lost, the Anglo-German people are also lost, until the Beta Monger arrives. |

Beta Monger: "Come on people enter the portal! It's our only hope!" (The people soon follow him)
Queen Victoria II: "I don't even know you why are we following you? We don't even know where this portal leads to?" (The people agreed with Queen Victoria and started rambling at the Beta Monger)
Beta Monger: (He stepped out of his Falke Tank) "Do you wanna live or die? If you wanna live come with me!" (He went back inside his Falke Tank)
(The people went with him and entered the portal)
Unknowingly they entered a land known as the Philippines (
Jez 10 )
Beta Monger: "Halt people! This looks like a safe haven to stay in, tanks, scout the area!"
==========================================================================
Holy shi-

"Why are you in my land?"

Oh...

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Take central luzon, that's almost plains, except Sierra Madre Mountain range on the east.
Mindanao also has alot of plains inland.
No ones gonna die of heat in Death March of 1941 if isn't plains with little to no trees.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Haha lol

Beta reality will be up in a week i guess

We need to restabilize physics and form human duplicates from Anm-10.

Then a shit ton of making anomalies again.