the Impossible Challenge

I challenge everyone to land on The moon , then go to Mars and land on Atleast 2 Jupiter moons and then get back to earth

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I challenge everyone to land on The moon , then go to Mars and land on Atleast 2 Jupiter moons and then get back to earth
Here in the forum, the challenger do it first then we do follow. (Just to know it's possible, also it's up to the members if they will do it or nah)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Impossible? Really? You should have a look at this:
The Grand Tour!

Your turn now :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Good job Stiggo :) yeah we don't have much time for the word "impossible" around here. What does that even mean anyway??? It just sounds annoying.
It depends. Apparently it's impossible that some people consider doing their own challenge :p

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah I know there is no electricity but I’ll still add things like panels and colored tanks to look like them and mass similar to them
Still it will run for almost eternity (due to the absence of the power itself, and power was one of the reasons why ion engines works together with propellant but power got removed to equation so Ions are OP rn) until the propellant tank runs out.

Even if you add colourin and panels, they're just aesthetics. We are on performance, and performance can't be fooled.

T

TtTOtW

in the amount I whould have it use to even get lift it will drain fuel pretty fast
You mean when stretching? Sure, but it will still drain 5 times more slowly than a Hawk or Titan even if you stretched it out madly until it has Hawk or Titan thrust.