Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Just watched thru the Carl videos. Awesome filmography! Though I hate the way he lands on airless bodies from interplanetary speeds and also returns home with 0.5% fuel, it's nerve-wracking.

T

TtTOtW

Just watched thru the Carl videos. Awesome filmography! Though I hate the way he lands on airless bodies from interplanetary speeds and also returns home with 0.5% fuel, it's nerve-wracking.
That's what makes this so captivating... Dread's got mad skills, even 2 years ago.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You kidding? That's the most interesting of all!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
That's what makes this so captivating... Dread's got mad skills, even 2 years ago.
Certainly true... He flies like Maverick. :cool:

You kidding? That's the most interesting of all!
I didn't say it was uninteresting.:p the most interesting things can also be what makes you nervous.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
That feeling when you get to the last video and want to see what happens next, but the last video was over a year ago.

T

TtTOtW

Nope.
  • Danny Batten is Spaceflight Spartan.
  • TtTOtW and Horus Lupercal, I know their channel's name, but I don't want to reveal it, cause its their real name.
  • And I have no idea who is BANDWITH.
He can't read mine anyway :) عيسى بن ماريص

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
That's a point, I may create a separate YT profile for my SFS/KSP stuff.

It's not hard to find though, I've laid to many videos around here to be considered subtle ha