Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
w

awwwww it's cute
Too cute to throw it up against the wall after scratchin and bleedin my legs (⁠┛⁠❍⁠ᴥ⁠❍⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Here it is! My first ever picture of Jupiter taken with this method. I’m pretty happy with it, and it only gets better from here. It isn’t the clearest image, but for just a phone video I think it is alright. Good thing is that the next couple of nights here are clear skies so hopefully I’ll be able to try again and maybe even give Saturn a shot!

You can see some of the bands on Jupiter, as well as two moons which I believe to be Ganymede and Europa. View attachment 43613
Awsome here's my photo by holding my phone to a telescope. 20220924_234205.jpg
20220924_234205.jpg
20220924_234205.jpg

Here it is! My first ever picture of Jupiter taken with this method. I’m pretty happy with it, and it only gets better from here. It isn’t the clearest image, but for just a phone video I think it is alright. Good thing is that the next couple of nights here are clear skies so hopefully I’ll be able to try again and maybe even give Saturn a shot!

You can see some of the bands on Jupiter, as well as two moons which I believe to be Ganymede and Europa. View attachment 43613
Awsome here's mine. It is a single exposure taken with my A52 5G held to a telescope.