TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
You didn't escape dude...
Jupiter isn't the end of the solar system. To give this challenge some sense, you need a planet pack where the sun orbits a different body, or just set an apoapsis goal

T

TtTOtW

Ahhhhhh12345cat I have a real challenge for you.

Get to LEO in 1:1 without any cheats, and that also means no infinite build grid. Show screenshots from every 30 seconds, starting immediately after launch. Then, land safely back on earth. Simple enough, let's see how you do.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
You used cheats -_-
And you say never to challenge you?

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Sure, lemme see if I have an RSS world
Edit: I don't. Mind linking me one?

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Dude... you still used cheats (admittedly, not the most op ones, in fact really unneccesary), and you did this in the default solar system (1:20) and not real scale (1:1, aka realistic mode).
Also, please post screenshots chronologically, it makes it a lot easier to understand the mission. Why the screenshot of the settings menu?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ahhhhhh12345cat

1. When we say that you have to do a challenge yourself before proposing it, it means you have to show a reasonably detailed report of the mission. Not just saying that you did it or show a single screenshot.
  2. Show some modesty please. May I remind you that you did none of the six first challenges you posted? And you did that one activating many cheats, including some you didn't even need.
  3. Please condense your post and avoid posting twice in a row. This is a forum, not a chat.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Dude... you still used cheats (admittedly, not the most op ones, in fact really unneccesary)
In fact he needed the "No heat damage" cheat because he stacked several engines together, and everything would have blown up otherwise. So it's not anecdotical.

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
In fact he needed the "No heat damage" cheat because he stacked several engines together, and everything would have blown up otherwise. So it's not anecdotical.
My point is, he could literally just spread them apart, and he was told no cheats, so why use this one cheat that could be made obsolete by moving a few parts.