The solar escaper

T

TtTOtW

It's simple. This is not kindergarten. This is a community devoted to elevating its members to the highest skill in SFS, if slowly, gradually and while having tons of fun together. CHEATS SPOIL THAT.

Ahhhhhh12345cat You could be great. But if you have any potential, we can't see it because you are screwing around and not using your brain. So show us your best, and we'll help you reach levels of skill you cannot imagine right now. And you just want fun? Well, then you'll probably delete the game soon, because the fun turns boring real quick without the skill necessary to take you higher. We've seen it over and over here, for over 4 years now. So please, do yourself a favour, a huge one, and never post any mission requiring cheats ANYWHERE ever again.

And present things clearly.

After that, you'll see what you get for putting in the effort you're not putting in now.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Say stun seed backwards
And I will not uninstall the game
My post is basically a hate chat towards me at this point right now
This could have all been in one message, please consider that next time. Forums are not like Discord, you don't post everytime you need to start a new line.
And try to stay on topic please, I see the attempted "joke".

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I have destroyed my sun obrit and I Slinkshoted out of the Solarsystem and I can‘t go back :(
Why did you necropost on this thread though, its almost a year old at this point...

Reward: 1,000,000 points. Objective: escape the solar system and land on earth again. Rules: no expansion packs.
1. I have the full bundle and is it still possible to do it? 2. Should I (if I can still do it) actually use the cheat "Infinite Build Area" (I don't know if you can call that a cheat [but it was in the cheat expansion pack])?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
1. I have the full bundle and is it still possible to do it? 2. Should I (if I can still do it) actually use the cheat "Infinite Build Area" (I don't know if you can call that a cheat [but it was in the cheat expansion pack])?
You are free to do any challenge of course. We discourage necroposting (reviving a thread that has been dead for several months), but it's fine if you bring something useful to the discussion (like doing the challenge yourself).

Regarding the "Infinite build area" it's considered a cheat yes. Ideally a challenge should be done without it, but even the original poster didn't respect his own rules. So I'd say that strictly speaking you do it as you like, but I still suggest to do it without cheats to make it more interesting, you don't really need them anyway :)