The Valhalla Colony

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
ME's second colony and a large one at that there is the Tyr station which is a refueling station with a gift shop in a 15km orbit. We have marked our land with 2 fences. The colony conisists of 4 Mega Habs, 2 Next Gen Medium Habs, 4 Solar Arrays, 1 Drone Station w/ 2 small and 2 large drones, 1 Refuel Station, 1 Helium-3 Test Fusion Reactor, and A Corperate office. If you would like to purchase a office message me and we can discuss the details.

Screenshot_20190407-173616.png
Screenshot_20190407-173635.png

Screenshot_20190407-173627.png
Screenshot_20190407-173711.png

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
ME's second colony and a large one at that there is the Tyr station which is a refueling station with a gift shop in a 15km orbit. We have marked our land with 2 fences. The colony conisists of 4 Mega Habs, 2 Next Gen Medium Habs, 4 Solar Arrays, 1 Drone Station w/ 2 small and 2 large drones, 1 Refuel Station, 1 Helium-3 Test Fusion Reactor, and A Corperate office. If you would like to purchase a office message me and we can discuss the details.

View attachment 16774 View attachment 16775
View attachment 16776 View attachment 16777
Good to see some development;)

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Some development thats more then ive seen anyone else do for their section of the moon and thats not even the finished product i am showing
Well there is only one other official faction apart from SE on the moon

T

TtTOtW

Check the terms for being an official faction. It does not include understaffed operations, as much as there may be extensive infrastructure.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Check the terms for being an official faction. It does not include understaffed operations, as much as there may be extensive infrastructure.
Not my point my point is that my faction has been rocognized by another faction and i currently own a peice of the base games territory so even being 1 member short ME can be considered official