To be or not to be

Should we have radio range, electricity and oxygen

• I think the game is hard enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ReEntry15

CEO of space cat delivery
Registered
Starting with a Shakespeare quote is probably not the best but I would really like to know your opinion on this

You're asking if the game should have resources. The question is, to what effect? What do they do and what happens when they run out? Oxygen and electricity would be fuel equivalents, in that when they run out, things shut down. Electricity might be feasible if it's use is more than just ion engines and pretty lights. I'd like to eventually see raw meterials be a resource, from making a refinery on other planets, which could allow building and launching from the moon and such; and Earth have "unlimited" resources for that purpose. That would be a nice incentive to build and grow a large complex lunar/mars base, since lower gravity makes easier heavy launches.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
You're asking if the game should have resources. The question is, to what effect? What do they do and what happens when they run out? Oxygen and electricity would be fuel equivalents, in that when they run out, things shut down. Electricity might be feasible if it's use is more than just ion engines and pretty lights. I'd like to eventually see raw meterials be a resource, from making a refinery on other planets, which could allow building and launching from the moon and such; and Earth have "unlimited" resources for that purpose. That would be a nice incentive to build and grow a large complex lunar/mars base, since lower gravity makes easier heavy launches.
and use the mined materials to create fuels

T

TtTOtW

Awesome suggestion! My full support!