To: Gecko, Reached France despite warning! Up close with a Concorde! (Airbus Aerospace Museum)

1-Concorde
2- Cockpit passageway
3- Tiny door, i think it was about 1.7 or 1.8 meters high, because I was around 1.9 meters tall, basically it's really low
4-Flight engineer section I guess
5-Seats
6-Super small toilet
7-Some more seats

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
People warned me about the migrant crisis in Europe, which includes France, but I still went there anyway.
You're in France??? Cool!
Don't worry, there is no special problem with the migrant crisis in everyday's life. The guards are here because of the terrorist risk, as ISIS already targeted France (and especially Paris) several times.
Anyway, enjoy your trip ;)

You're in France??? Cool!
Don't worry, there is no special problem with the migrant crisis in everyday's life. The guards are here because of the terrorist risk, as ISIS already targeted France (and especially Paris) several times.
Anyway, enjoy your trip ;)
sure I will, it's really not that bad here, haven't been to Germany yet to see the "no-go zones" myself.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
They say these areas are Muslim ghettos
No-go zones in Germany?? I don't know Germany but I'm surprised about that. That recalls me a report from Fox News talking about no-go zones in Paris itself, with young boys wearing Bin-Laden's shirts... Of course this is completely wrong! About Germany I can't really say, but this is quite surprising to me.
Too bad I'm on holidays in the South of France just now, I would have proposed to meet you!

T

TtTOtW

I'm Muslim, I promise you Muslims are commanded by Allah to display only the best if character. It's not an option, it's an ORDER. That said, war messes with the head of a person real bad when you've seen your baby in 4 pieces on the ground. So what is the solution? Leave the Muslims to live as Muslims in their Muslim lands according to Shariah. Don't say it's barbaric. We believe it's barbaric to let your wife and daughters unprotected out in public amidst a world of sick greedy unsatisfied men. So we go with them and they give you nothing to see to generate desire in you. Now they are safe. No rape cases, nothing. The world has left most of what is good behind. Muslims never had these divisions before non-Muslim countries interfered. Now they sit with mentally shaken Muslims at their front door. You go to any Muslim and respect him, and you'll see a totally different picture of Islam than what the media has created. Don't be scared of "no-go zones". Individuals seeking media attention do not define Islam. We're all going to die. But Islam didn't and won't change until the Last Day. And if you believe differently, that's your prerogative. But dont let the media be your teacher and guide. They have money to make and whatever the cost, they'll make it.

I'm Muslim, I promise you Muslims are commanded by Allah to display only the best if character. It's not an option, it's an ORDER. That said, war messes with the head of a person real bad when you've seen your baby in 4 pieces on the ground. So what is the solution? Leave the Muslims to live as Muslims in their Muslim lands according to Shariah. Don't say it's barbaric. We believe it's barbaric to let your wife and daughters unprotected out in public amidst a world of sick greedy unsatisfied men. So we go with them and they give you nothing to see to generate desire in you. Now they are safe. No rape cases, nothing. The world has left most of what is good behind. Muslims never had these divisions before non-Muslim countries interfered. Now they sit with mentally shaken Muslims at their front door. You go to any Muslim and respect him, and you'll see a totally different picture of Islam than what the media has created. Don't be scared of "no-go zones". Individuals seeking media attention do not define Islam. We're all going to die. But Islam didn't and won't change until the Last Day. And if you believe differently, that's your prerogative. But dont let the media be your teacher and guide. They have money to make and whatever the cost, they'll make it.
I guess we'll see about that

No-go zones in Germany?? I don't know Germany but I'm surprised about that. That recalls me a report from Fox News talking about no-go zones in Paris itself, with young boys wearing Bin-Laden's shirts... Of course this is completely wrong! About Germany I can't really say, but this is quite surprising to me.
Too bad I'm on holidays in the South of France just now, I would have proposed to meet you!
I'm headed for Spain tomorrow and after that I will leave for Singapore, that's where I am currently living in. I do plan to check out Germany to see if what the independent news sources are right about their claims.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Agreed, let's just respect each other. Most of the muslims I met were just normal people. Of course, there are a few dumb ones, but there are dumb people everywhere in every category of population. Let's not be part of that dumb category by assimilating a whole population to its craziest elements ;)

But dont let the media be your teacher and guide. They have money to make and whatever the cost, they'll make it.
About the Media, it is those major news sources that are actually supporting the migrants and calling any critics xenophobes and Islamophobes, CNN MSNBC, Vox, most of these guys are far left. As you said Muslims have the "no change no reform" attitude, which makes them almost impossible to integrate into a society that has a different idea from them, reason being that they think their idea is superior and they wan't you to be like them, not the other way around.

The reason Mexicans migrants are better than the migrants they have in Europe is because they are willing to integrate into their society, they want the American lifestyle, they want to earn the USD which worths much more than their own currency.

T

TtTOtW

You are right, Muslims are not allowed to adopt the identity of non Muslims. But respect and simulation are separate matters.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Islam seems to be very wrongly misinterpreted everywhere thanks to the media, and like you saidwar messes with peoples heads, which leaves people to see the worst, and remember the worst. It's sad that modern life works like this