Trench’s Art Thread

TrenchRabbit

Man on the Moon
Registered
So over lockdown I’ve gotten into drawing and sketching and the furry shit so I might aswell make a thread for my art and sketches
Completely open to criticism and suggestions.
I’m currently using a Wacom Intuos Tablet S and Clip Paint Studio Pro

8965F961-20F2-495A-9154-259F120EA0D5.png

Very first Colored drawing I did. Lotta wires lines and non colored parts, I really had no idea of settings.

5E11B4F6-57A7-4911-A3B6-B796EFB549DA.jpeg

Really happy how this one turned out, I started messing with settings and it just worked, so as I try to find my own style I’m just gonna keep messing with the settings.

8E404FB8-8780-45C0-B8AA-4B7D84A2B8D7.png

And now I’m doing a course on Character Art. I was recommended it as a good place to start doing digital art.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
damn... those look great! i used to do sketches in class too, but they were more complicated... mainly because back then i was on a roleplay server and i created lots of things for the plot.
heres an example of something i did in class:
View attachment 48096
click for full image
Nice! Reminds me of blue origins rockets.

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
Thanks! I do some rockets and whatnot but I generally feel Art should be based on how believable it is rather than now realistic.
i agree with that... honestly, art is more about what the artist feels and imagines, and his way to express his feelings by making stuff

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Dang that's sweet!! :D :D :D

can ya make a cat-ish furry art for me please? :D :D :D :D

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Wow Jupi you have a good drawing skill too!
damn... those look great! i used to do sketches in class too, but they were more complicated... mainly because back then i was on a roleplay server and i created lots of things for the plot.
heres an example of something i did in class:
View attachment 48096
click for full image

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
thanks! but nah... i cant draw on a straight line, trench draws better than me
I am going to create a thread showing my drawings of Solar System planets 4 years ago but not now, cuz it is 2:30 am now everyone is sleeping

TrenchRabbit

Man on the Moon
Registered
they say that the sketches look nice until you apply the lineart. with this stuff, i dont believe thats true anymore!
Ah well it depends on how you implement them, Using a constant width line eg. Anime can be really good or really bad, but by varying the width it gives it more Believability, the main features are 7px wide while smaller ones are 6-4 px wide, the tail is 9px as it appears right infront of everything.