TRSS (True Real Solar System) - DEVELOPMENT THREAD

So, quick update
1. Tomorrow is my Birthday
2. Im working on both TRSS and RMG (Real MilkyWay Galaxy)
3. Should be finished around Jan 4, 2024 (both projects)
4. Im currently making textures for star types (ex. G-Type Stars)

How do you make asteroid height maps? (DM me please so thread doesn't go off topic)
Idrk how, I just tinker with ingame heightmaps the best I can, but you can use Near_Earth_Asteroid and mess around with its heightmap to get the desired asteroid or moon you want

Beginning to upload the Beta release, with landmarks on Earth and Luna as they’re the only 2 in the system at the moment. Working on BP editing so I can make a realistic Soyuz to fly around in my system, hope you guys enjoy it when it becomes public!

Working on the asteroid belt for the revamp, so far I have up to 16 asteroids in the system as of right now, consisting of 1 Ceres, 2 Pallas, 3 Juno, 4 Vesta, you get it. all of the asteroids from first discovered to most recently discovered, currently, the record for most landmarks goes to Earth

QZU344

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Working on the asteroid belt for the revamp, so far I have up to 16 asteroids in the system as of right now, consisting of 1 Ceres, 2 Pallas, 3 Juno, 4 Vesta, you get it. all of the asteroids from first discovered to most recently discovered, currently, the record for most landmarks goes to Earth
Keep up with the good work

I’ve been dead for so long but heres a list

True Real Solar Systems Development has returned! I lost interest in SFS for a while because of the lack of an update and overall built up boredom, I’ve built up interest in SFS again and am gonna continue working on this doohickey

But first, do you guys like or not like the landmarks on Earth and Luna?

Would any of you want landmarks on other places or just other places besides Earth and Luna? (For ex. Olympus Mons on Mars or Jupiters Red Spot)

I’m also going to begin construction on the outer planets since I haven’t updated the asteroid belt in a while.

Im also probably but most likely not going to try and build realistic rockets for the RSS for people to use, along with probes since nobody built any realistic RSS rockets for people to use and have shared them.

I’ve been dead for so long but heres a list

True Real Solar Systems Development has returned! I lost interest in SFS for a while because of the lack of an update and overall built up boredom, I’ve built up interest in SFS again and am gonna continue working on this doohickey

But first, do you guys like or not like the landmarks on Earth and Luna?

Would any of you want landmarks on other places or just other places besides Earth and Luna? (For ex. Olympus Mons on Mars or Jupiters Red Spot)

I’m also going to begin construction on the outer planets since I haven’t updated the asteroid belt in a while.
Shackleton crater