Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
In light of recent events, the decision has been made to implement 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) for all user accounts here on the Forum. This is in an effort to protect users from any vulnerabilities that may arise, and to ensure that your account remains safe.

Two-factor authentication increases the security of your account by requiring you to provide an additional code to complete the login process. If your password is ever compromised, this verification will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.

In 24 hours this new system will go into effect, and you will be prompted to configure how you would like to verify logins in the future, once you visit the site. You will only have to do this once to get everything setup. The system will also ask you to verify your authentication once every 30 days as standard procedure.

We highly recommend you use this system to your advantage to keep your account safe, but you are welcome to opt out of the system as well if you are Team Titan or higher. Please contact one of the moderators via a private channel if you would like to disable this feature on your account.

We thank you for your cooperation through this process. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to leave them below.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
So what are the steps i need to take to do this when its released.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You need an authenticator. Google Authenticator, for example. Once the 2FA it's up, it will ask you for a code. You need to enter your email on the Authenticator and it will give you the code. It's important that you write it fast, and that you check the box "Trust for 30 days".

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
You need an authenticator. Google Authenticator, for example. Once the 2FA it's up, it will ask you for a code. You need to enter your email on the Authenticator and it will give you the code. It's important that you write it fast, and that you check the box "Trust for 30 days".
i see where do i get it

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
You have multiple options to choose from. The forum will generate a set of codes for you to keep as you wish, you can also use an app such as Google authenticator, and you also have the option to do it via an email sent to your account email.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
2FA should now be up for all accounts with the exception of those who've withdrawn. Any issues please DM me here or message me through the Backup Server

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Anyone that has Team Titan or higher and that wishes to be whitelisted just contact a moderator in private, and I insist in private, no message on the mod's profile.

We do not advice you to disable it, but we won't force you either. It's your choice.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
May I remind you ALL, and especially the person who just posted right below my message, that such request must be done in private with a moderator.