unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
_moomey#2316
Discord ID: 593865063769833494
Date: 16/02/2023
Reason for ban: Using the nword in voice chat and playing extremely explicit songs, no intent to use the server properly
Why I should be unbanned: I did not say the nword it was an AI voice clip of joebiden that i found on tiktok and downloaded on youtube. I have never seen anyone take offense to the clip wich is why i used it. The "extremly explicit song" was 4 big guys by digbar gay raps ( lyrics: DigBar - 4 BIG GUYS Lyrics | Lyrics.com ) i can see how this was explicit but didnt think it was really all that bad and for that i am sorry. "no intent to use the server properly" i have been on the server for a very long time mostly to post random screent shots from ksp and sfs but i have also been in vc alot with some random people. i dont think i should be completly unbanned but i think a perma ban was kinda extreme since i really like to be on the server. (sorry if grammar was poor i am not a native english speaker)

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
your appeal has been sent to the discord moderatorion team

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
Appeal denied.
Rule 5: Your account, your responsibility. "My little brother did it" "my ai voice clip of joe biden did it" will not excuse you from broken rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.