Solved Unban attempt #3 ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apex

Registered
Discord name:Apex#0049
Discord id:475687636162314240
Time of ban:7th of may 2020 at 11:21 pm (may differ because of timezones)

Reason of ban:continued shitposting with nsfw content as well as using an alt to avoid punishment.

Why i think that i should be unbanned for:so to be honest i forgot that i had an alt ok,i remembered that before i wrote "Ban appeal #1" and about the shitposting,i promise that i will abstain from doing that even though i just remember once that i wrote "if earth would be a girl then i would frick it all night"
and i got a warning from Jordan (i think) which said that i shouldn't shitpost even though the conversation was about earth's curvature,but idk i will try to be more sparing when it comes to nsfw content and/or shitposting.
Hopefully 3rd time's the charm even tho it has been like 8 days ;_;,but i just really miss that community and i really really want to be part of it again.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi Apex,

The Discord team has been informed about your appeal, it will be reviewed soon.

NickC64

Discord Staff
Registered
Hello Apex,

After careful evaluation, the Moderation Team has decided to reject your appeal, for the following reasons:

- Appealed too soon after previous 2 rejections.
- Non-justifiable excuse for posting NSFW content.
- Claims to have forgotten about his alternate account despite still using it.

Please wait some time before you post another appeal, as posting multiple back-to-back appeals will not serve you.

Thanks,
The Discord Moderation Team.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure