Solved Unban endeavour #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apex

Registered
Discord Name:ムア乇メ#0049
Discord id:475687636162314240
Time of ban:7th of may 2020 at 11:21 pm (GMT+3)
Ban reason:"Continued shitposting with NSFW content as well as using an alt to avoid punishment"
The reason as to why i should be unbanned:
So first of all i deleted my alt I'm not gonna lie (this is my main account now),is that a good enough reason? i can't acces it now so i think it is.
Second of all i have something to confess,i didn't read the rules 0.0 I'm sorry i promise that if i get unbanned I'm going to read them and also even if i would've read the rules then i would probably still be here because i didn't knew what shitposting meant,but now thanks to "https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shitposting&amp=true" i understand and i will refrain from shitposting without even knowing that I'm doing it.
I would like to apologize if i caused any trouble on the server,i am sincerely sorry.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Sent to Discord moderation team, though I doubt they would grant it if you made an alt and haven't even waited a month yet.

flefliker

Discord Staff
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Not reading the rules is no excuse for violation of our rules. Our lovely bot DMs you the rules and we even have an entire channel for them. You have an extensive history of logs on any account you have been using and you've been rejected on 3 prior ban appeals. We have many other community outlets you can choose from and we even have the Wiki Discord server. If enough time passes and we see that you have legitimately changed then we may revisit an appeal in the future. I won't say how long or give you a timeframe to go off of, but appeals so close together don't have a strong chance to get approved. I have no clue who said two weeks but if it wasn't a staff member then you have been misled.

Your Ban Appeal is rejected.

Apex

Registered
Not reading the rules is no excuse for violation of our rules. Our lovely bot DMs you the rules and we even have an entire channel for them. You have an extensive history of logs on any account you have been using and you've been rejected on 3 prior ban appeals. We have many other community outlets you can choose from and we even have the Wiki Discord server. If enough time passes and we see that you have legitimately changed then we may revisit an appeal in the future. I won't say how long or give you a timeframe to go off of, but appeals so close together don't have a strong chance to get approved. I have no clue who said two weeks but if it wasn't a staff member then you have been misled.

Your Ban Appeal is rejected.
finallly yes thank you for rejecting me once again :D you guys really like to build up tension ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.