Unconventional Team Titan entry

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Well I couldn't go and be normal now could I.
Ive looked through the rules of the challenge, and I believe there is no mention of bugs being disallowed, therefore acari drive it is!
(I will mention i recorded the whole thing then took screenshots of the recording, seemed easier (it wasn't))
1683541282111.png 1683541394076.png 1683541421079.png 1683541439763.png 1683541452000.png
This is where i got rid of the Acari,
1683541497644.png
Now i wish i did this better, i accidently shot my last stage off too early, but being the stupid man i am, i forgot about the time reverse thingy, so i aerobraked in atmosphere for like 10mins hahaha,
1683541615662.png
Not kidding haha,
1683541658477.png 1683541679827.png There was a good 3 pages of entering and leaving lol.

But anyway i believe that is the challenge done if i haven't missed anything [TEA]

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I mean, there's no mention of exploits in the team Titan rules....
Mooncrasher

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
I mean, there's no mention of exploits in the team Titan rules....
Mooncrasher
Seems like a bit of an oversight in my opinion, but in fairness Acari drives have only been advanced to do this for a short while now. I mean, i can lift over 100t with only 75 ports at this point.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Nice way to do it to be honest, but the acarii drive still falls in the cheat category. We don't make a detailed list of everything that is forbidden because there would be a lot of things to consider, like filling fuel tanks beyond 100% or editing the separator force through bp edit, but this is still considered an exploit. In practice the philosophy is that all building tricks, bp edit and so on are allowed as long as you don't get an unfair advantage from it. An "engine" that consumes no fuel can't be considered reasonable though.

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Nice way to do it to be honest, but the acarii drive still falls in the cheat category. We don't make a detailed list of everything that is forbidden because there would be a lot of things to consider, like filling fuel tanks beyond 100% or editing the separator force through bp edit, but this is still considered an exploit. In practice the philosophy is that all building tricks, bp edit and so on are allowed as long as you don't get an unfair advantage from it. An "engine" that consumes no fuel can't be considered reasonable though.
poor danny :c

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
Damn, worth a go hahaha.
Lol ill do it properly once i get the time haha

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Damn, worth a go hahaha.
Lol ill do it properly once i get the time haha
Why not your good ol goose, yeet it to moon as a entry or somethin? :p

Don't forget to fatten it with titanium ingots!