Unfair comparison post on FB (can't think of a better title lol)

**For all thing I am team space anyone is no nation in space there is no boundaries in space we are ☝ One. "We are going as a species".
**T&C: Applicable only to the people who contributed to the project (tax payers included). No credits will be given to people outside the country. If you are said unrelated person, don't feel to proud for yourself, you didn't help after all.

Note: Does not cover worldwide funded programs like Copenhagen Suborbitals.

Last edited:
The whole world has contributed to nasa in blood, sweat and tears if not cash and lobbyists, so thanks all you people, armadillos and mayflies too poor to afford the internet and too busy to read this

The whole world has contributed to nasa in blood, sweat and tears if not cash and lobbyists, so thanks all you people, armadillos and mayflies too poor to afford the internet and too busy to read this
If only you can use that in your resume, too bad employment doesn't work that way.

On the bright side, it saves the poor marketing team from writing every single person's name on the planet down in the credits roll.

If only you can use that in your resume, too bad employment doesn't work that way.

On the bright side, it saves the poor marketing team from writing every single person's name on the planet down in the credits roll.
I don’t think either of us will make the list of credits whether we pay our taxes or not, and can’t see why we should;
I’m proud of my contribution to life, the universe and everything and don’t need any confirmation on that

I recognize your attempt at humor but it creepily resembles the cowardly shameline of scared rich assholes trying to disenfranchise the poor people who hold this world up, so not to be personal, I take you as satire but cannot refrain from comment for all the poor dead people I know cut to pieces in this machine

I recognize your attempt at humor but it creepily resembles the cowardly shameline of scared rich assholes
Its hard for me to make any jokes out of bureaucracy. For us lesser folk we have to deal with the dreaded T&C's fine print.

Same thing today with SpaceX, when that first stage landed on the barge, the first person people looked to was the CEO, nobody I knew brought up the employees who made it happen until I prompted about their existence.

I don’t think either of us will make the list of credits whether we pay our taxes or not
When I crowdfund my own sounding rocket project, imma do that. Blast the names of all the funders on a plate past the Karman line.

Always better to do it for real rather than rant about it online.

Last edited:
T

TtTOtW

Its hard for me to make any jokes out of bureaucracy. For us lesser folk we have to deal with the dreaded T&C's fine print.

Same thing today with SpaceX, when that first stage landed on the barge, the first person people looked to was the CEO, nobody I knew brought up the employees who made it happen until I prompted about their existence.

When I crowdfund my own sounding rocket project, imma do that. Blast the names of all the funders on a plate past the Karman line.

Always better to do it for real rather than rant about it online.
Us in the Hive Space Agency have a 100% success rate, and we've launched several of our men there WAYYY before you humans.
Really???

You need to stop posting nothing but shit. It's called shitposting for a reason. It is also against the rules. Get on board or get out.
I jump on bandwagons way too quickly, so just take every single political commentary from me with a grain of salt. Like, everything I said from the day I joined until today.

I'll be avoiding topics like these from today onwards, cuz nothing good ever come out of it. Also, I plan to delete my SFS account. I think you can help with that.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
No, don't go. :(
We're running out of relatively level-headed people here.

T

TtTOtW

You still have Horus and Altair. I'm not sure if I'm even that level-headed.
You're one of the best members we ever had :) and admit it: who else has gotten away with as much as you have? There's a reason for that... You're part of this family, Cosmo. We'd hate to see you go. We really would. But, we can't force you to stay.

... Please stay?

You're one of the best members we ever had :) and admit it: who else has gotten away with as much as you have? There's a reason for that... You're part of this family, Cosmo. We'd hate to see you go. We really would. But, we can't force you to stay.

... Please stay?
I don't know man, there is this old saying in internet culture, where "you'll stay on long enough to become the villain".

I'm also not sure about the term "we", because I know I've hurt a lot of feelings in the past due to foolish impulse, and I am sure those old scars still exists. I am very ashamed of what I've did. Calling them family just makes it hurt even more.

Speaking of old, this site have really changed a lot within 3 months.

T

TtTOtW

I don't know man, there is this old saying in internet culture, where "you'll stay on long enough to become the villain".

I'm also not sure about the term "we", because I know I've hurt a lot of feelings in the past due to foolish impulse, and I am sure those old scars still exists. I am very ashamed of what I've did. Calling them family just makes it hurt even more.

Speaking of old, this site have really changed a lot within 3 months.
Family sticks together and don't hold grudges :)