The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This is the new main thread after we took the other one down
We are a trade faction specialized with ice, water, Lox and LH.
We are stationed in the Neptune System
HQ: Proteus
Our members are
Chairman: Joeanian Space Program
CEO: Depthclaw
Factory Controller: Cosmo's fan
Vice CEO greenlittlemanonmars
Please don't take this thread of topic

Last edited:

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The UNSO is developing a new rocket the TWR is currently 2 but the payload will sort that

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Meet Project ARES it is out Orbital Cannon that is in orbit of Neptune it was supposed to be secret untill we released the name to you all here is a screen shot
Screenshot_20200515-221249.png

It hae the side booster separators for the ammo and can destroy any satellite and space station

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
What I would recommend is build ODS. Build some good fighters. Build some good guided and unguided missle launch systems. That would take up less resources then a death star and be far more effective in many different kind of engagements. With a good fighter design too you can use that ODS as a fleet staging ground to load up carriers as well.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What I would recommend is build ODS. Build some good fighters. Build some good guided and unguided missle launch systems. That would take up less resources then a death star and be far more effective in many different kind of engagements. With a good fighter design too you can use that ODS as a fleet staging ground to load up carriers as well.
Ok thank you Zeeray

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Herr is the first of our defence fleet it is a Voyager class UNSO Star Cruiser it is the very first of our fleet and comes in 2 variants one is a cruiser/destroyer and the second is a carrier here is the image of the destroyer it has a cannon on the top and 1 missile and some bombs that drop it also has a radar/satellite dish for comunications
Screenshot_20200520-102958.png

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Herr is the first of our defence fleet it is a Voyager class UNSO Star Cruiser it is the very first of our fleet and comes in 2 variants one is a cruiser/destroyer and the second is a carrier here is the image of the destroyer it has a cannon on the top and 1 missile and some bombs that drop it also has a radar/satellite dish for comunications View attachment 37615
I would recommend investing in RnD to figure out some new weapons and actual armor

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
A good effort for an upstart though :) can go far.
There will be four of these in orbit 2 destroyers and 2 carriers the carriers will only be able to carry 1 fighter

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The next one will be leader class

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Dude.
You need a journal to write all of this down so you can organize it, and hopefully, the rest of us will be able to easily understand your ideas.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Dude.
You need a journal to write all of this down so you can organize it, and hopefully, the rest of us will be able to easily understand your ideas.
Like white them down on paper sure I'll even use paper to design my ships

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Herr is the first of our defence fleet it is a Voyager class UNSO Star Cruiser it is the very first of our fleet and comes in 2 variants one is a cruiser/destroyer and the second is a carrier here is the image of the destroyer it has a cannon on the top and 1 missile and some bombs that drop it also has a radar/satellite dish for comunications View attachment 37615
Also i tried making a classification system for ships awhile ago (Maybe now would be a better time to create that). Anyways I would down class your ship to around a frigate maybe a heavy frigate. For reference this is what a dreadnaught looks like:
Screenshot_20190217-170351.png

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Also i tried making a classification system for ships awhile ago (Maybe now would be a better time to create that). Anyways I would down class your ship to around a frigate maybe a heavy frigate. For reference this is what a dreadnaught looks like: View attachment 37624
Looks good

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here we have the J-SAT 2.0 made by Cosmo's fan it started out as a small satellite but now he has made it 5 times bigger
Screenshot_20200524-140907.png
look at the size of it

Status
Not open for further replies.