JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The US elections have begun if you want to say anything about the elections do it here

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Oh god. I really can’t see this thread going well.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
thsi may be the only relevent thread that ive made

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
No, I don't think so. It's in no way related to SFS, and I don't see what it is relevant to that makes it more relevant than your other threads.
Well it's in non SFS, so of course it has no relevance to SFS. That's the point of the non-SFS section...

However.

That doesn't make it a relevant post in and of itself. If you wanted to make an elections thread to start a discussion, then start the discussion with your views when you make the thread, and be ready for the inevitable left-right shitstorm that is US Politics to cometh.

That is more 'relevant' than just making a box and and standing back just because you want your name on a busy thread.

Well it's in non SFS, so of course it has no relevance to SFS. That's the point of the non-SFS section...

However.

That doesn't make it a relevant post in and of itself. If you wanted to make an elections thread to start a discussion, then start the discussion with your views when you make the thread, and be ready for the inevitable left-right shitstorm that is US Politics to cometh.

That is more 'relevant' than just making a box and and standing back just because you want your name on a busy thread.