uo!ss!wqnS +sƎnb ɹ̩Ǝ6∀⅄o^

RealFakeRealGDCat

Man on the Moon
Registered
I've already made a detailed answer about it. Do I need to answer 3 times? :rolleyes:

There's no problem, I have no doubt that it wasn't your intention to cheat, but in the end it's not valid, sorry.
Also be careful to the edited separator, for similar reasons we could not accept it either: the generated interstage has no mass, so making it as high as you want is unfair either. You can make an interstage compound of fairings to avoid that problem if that's how you want to proceed.

However if your intention was to decrease drag you would have to explain me this...
View attachment 115414
That looks quite draggy to me...
Thats a fake engine, and if I manage to fix the tank problem will it be legit then?

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Thats a fake engine, and if I manage to fix the tank problem will it be legit then?
Yes I assume (as long as you don't do any other skullduggery like negative mass probes or something like that)
with the engines heat being such be big hitbox I had to use a giant separator to prevent anything from burning
You could put them on the bottom of the rocket, like 99% of rockets
Fairings kept burning up on the slightest turn, and stacking separators couldn’t help due to the heat
Space them out so the fairings don't touch the plume

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
RealFakeRealGDCat condense your posts please. Your 3 last posts were posted in a timespan of 3 minutes. If you forgot to say something you have the rights to edit your post a few minutes after you posted it.

If you also remove the giant separator yes.

with the engines heat being such be big hitbox I had to use a giant separator to prevent anything from burning
Fairings kept burning up on the slightest turn, and stacking separators couldn’t help due to the heat
Sorry but engine heat is part of the game constraints, you have to deal with it. You can do what Axiom suggested, or you can try locking the engine gimbal to reduce the problem.