USSO MISSION 1 OUT OF 5 COMPLETE

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The USSO has landed their unmanned lander called Triton on Neptune's Moon Proteus this is our claim for the Neptune System we are here to set up a base launch site and defence against enemies our launch pad on earth shall remain for launches to the base and communications the USSO will also place IPBMS (Inter-Planetairy Ballistic Missiles) and ICBMS on our base the smaller moons that look like asteroids shall only be for science with gravity the further most moon will be military to stop aggressors from taking over our base and the USSO will allow other factions to land on the moons but if your not doing factions and are just playing it by yourself you may go as you please. Finaly if you want to become allies with the USSO or trade with us just DM me here are Screenshots to PROVE the Neptune System is OURS

Attachments

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
What was wrong with putting it in the other thread? o_O

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Some people like moar boostaz.

JSP is all about MOAR THREADS WITH THE SAME INFORMATION IN
So what's the problem this is the only time I'm posting this thread the next one's will be on the actual USSO MISSION thread

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
So what's the problem this is the only time I'm posting this thread the next one's will be on the actual USSO MISSION thread
Which USSO mission thread? This one?
The USSO has landed their unmanned lander called Triton on Neptune's Moon Proteus this is our claim for the Neptune System we are here to set up a base launch site and defence against enemies our launch pad on earth shall remain for launches to the base and communications the USSO will also place IPBMS (Inter-Planetairy Ballistic Missiles) and ICBMS on our base the smaller moons that look like asteroids shall only be for science with gravity the further most moon will be military to stop aggressors from taking over our base and the USSO will allow other factions to land on the moons but if your not doing factions and are just playing it by yourself you may go as you please. Finaly if you want to become allies with the USSO or trade with us just DM me here are Screenshots to PROVE the Neptune System is OURS

Or this one?
which correct me if I'm wrong, have exactly the same information in them.

Or are you going to make another USSO mission thread (2 of 5?)?

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The one with the attachment I'll post on it so you know