USSO MISSION

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The USSO has made claims on the Neptune System with its moons if anyone hasn't claimed them this will be our scientific research mission with gravity and minerals

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
You'll have to go there to keep your claim though. And whoever has the most awesome missions keeps the claim.
So get working!

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ive
You'll have to go there to keep your claim though. And whoever has the most awesome missions keeps the claim.
So get working!
I've got permission from one of the SE members to use the moon to test my lander

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I've just put a Lander in Neptune's Moon Proteus orbit

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Woah, wait, what, what, what?!?! You mean that little chat we had?! That was me talking to you as an SFS player, not as an SE member, I don't even have the authority to give you permission!
It wasn't u it was Danny Batten

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ah, you scared me!
Don't worry the USSO has removed all Landers from the moon during tests all tests shall be made in the Neptune System when we are ready to leave earth the only time I'll be on earth is for launching new rockets from our base

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Good News the USSO has landed a manned lander on Proteus called Posidon and we have landed next to the Triton Lander as seen below our next mission will be to put a rover on the other side of Proteus then we shall establish a base
Screenshot_20200420-151025.png

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
We have done tests the gravity on Proteus is weaker than the moon you only need around 0.7% or throttle to land and take off