Solved version 1.4

• Thread starter SUN{orbiting}MASTER
  • Start date
At first, when I did not know that there is a PC version for our simulator, I tried an alternative way: with an emulator. From all emulators I tried, only NOX is free and works good enough. However, the latest version does not support SFS.

Sometimes, when you want to install NOX from the source, you will get the latest version, no matter what you try. In this case, you can use a trick (the one I used first time):

1. Install AppKiwi, which allows you to free download mobile games.
2. Try to install Spaceflight Simulator from AppKiwi.
3. AppKiwi will give you a link to install Nox in an older version.
4. Nox works like a cell phone inside your computer. Download Spaceflight Simulator directly into Nox.
5. Remove AppKiwi.

Other emulators I tried, come with strange results. Bluestacks forces you to set facebook and google accounts, which I don't have at all. Other emulators I tried might do changes on your computer, which you might not like. I didn't like what they've done.

At first, when I did not know that there is a PC version for our simulator, I tried an alternative way: with an emulator. From all emulators I tried, only NOX is free and works good enough. However, the latest version does not support SFS.

Sometimes, when you want to install NOX from the source, you will get the latest version, no matter what you try. In this case, you can use a trick (the one I used first time):

1. Install AppKiwi, which allows you to free download mobile games.
2. Try to install Spaceflight Simulator from AppKiwi.
3. AppKiwi will give you a link to install Nox in an older version.
4. Nox works like a cell phone inside your computer. Download Spaceflight Simulator directly into Nox.
5. Remove AppKiwi.

Other emulators I tried, come with strange results. Bluestacks forces you to set facebook and google accounts, which I don't have at all. Other emulators I tried might do changes on your computer, which you might not like. I didn't like what they've done.
My NOX is fine. Anyway, thanks.