Very concerning forum glitch

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
So, this morning I was excited to learn that I had become Star of the Week, and rightfully so. However, as I have reported to @Danny Batten, there seems to be a glitch where I cannot post anywhere but conversations. Whenever I make a post, it says it is pending moderator approval but according to Danny, he cannot approve said posts. I'm unsure if this post will even go up, but if it does, now you know why I haven't posted anything today. It seems everyone else is able to post just fine, but I cannot. @TtTOtW Is there anything you can do about this?

Edit: It still has not been fixed. @JMteam09 (Jordi vd Molen) if you're on before @TtTOtW is could you please fix it? Thank you.

Last edited:

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
So, this morning I was excited to learn that I had become Star of the Week, and rightfully so. However, as I have reported to @Danny Batten, there seems to be a glitch where I cannot post anywhere but conversations. Whenever I make a post, it says it is pending moderator approval but according to Danny, he cannot approve said posts. I'm unsure if this post will even go up, but if it does, now you know why I haven't posted anything today. It seems everyone else is able to post just fine, but I cannot.
I talked to @Gecko Gekkota, he has also confirmed that he is unable to approve it ether

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Don’t worry. I would like to add, it’s not effecting anyone else. All we know is it might be because of the permissions on the Star of the Week role
It must be something new then, I did a few posts, threads and videos without any issues last week

T

TtTOtW

A public apology is in order, though I did so personally already. I was travelling, and in no position to fix a mistake I made when promoting @SupremeDorian to Star of the Week.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
A public apology is in order, though I did so personally already. I was travelling, and in no position to fix a mistake I made when promoting @SupremeDorian to Star of the Week.
Don't worry dude, you're good. Honestly, I had no idea you were travelling. If anyone is to apologize, it should be me for being so bloody impatient.