Voyager Quest Attempt

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
So, I escaped the Sopar System this time below 265 tons! Hopefully this was right, the spped I escaped The Solar System was over velocity 9000! I did tweak the fuel though, hopefully it is okay, this is my recreation of the probe.

I actually had tutorial popups because I decided to play SFS again because maybe I actually created an error in my planets, but it's good now.

This is a recreation, not the exact probe model

Attachments

Last edited:

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
So, I escaped the Sopar System this time below 265 tons! Hopefully this was right, the spped I escaped The Solar System was over velocity 9000! I did tweak the fuel though, hopefully it is okay, this is my recreation of the probe.

I actually had tutorial popups because I decided to play SFS again because maybe I actually created an error in my planets, but it's good now.
The probe has to be identical to the one at the instructions btw

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
It's a recreation
Its technically a custom as it's just a striped down version of it. A recreation is just the same probe but you made it and not with the bp sharing file. I might not get it as the last time I've done it was harder, but idk how it works.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
It's still the voyager probe. Look at this, this is what says you can just do a different recreation
of it.

D1582959-8CA9-459A-8BCA-69A465CC7924.png

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
if you're going to recreate the probe it has to be the same weight as the probe everyone else uses. also if you do recreate a the voyager probe it will be judged as well, it will be easier for you to just download the provided probe

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Any rocket I build never escaped the solar system except my custom voyager probe.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hey! I tried again, I didn't escape the solar system, losing my chance for Team Frontier.

Attachments

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hey! I tried again, I didn't escape the solar system, losing my chance for Team Frontier.
this happened to me too, but actually much earlier when i was just trying to land all 3 landers to the moon.

yonkee

Queen of Awesome
Staff member
Team Kolibri
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
MOTY 2022
you don't need to create a whole new thread if you failed just put it in your existing voyager thread
will merge it for you to stop spam... again