Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Over the past two years i've tried to finish this darned thing; But i deemed it impossible; Only for some madman to go and do it in 200 TONS? My ego was hurt so i put aside 3 hours and have finished this thing; Had to reset a few times because of freaking the moon and jupiter. Rocket Link
BP.png Launchpad.png LEO.png Escaped Probe.png log.png
My eccentricy is 1.008, so not too bad

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Over the past two years i've tried to finish this darned thing; But i deemed it impossible; Only for some madman to go and do it in 200 TONS? My ego was hurt so i put aside 3 hours and have finished this thing; Had to reset a few times because of freaking the moon and jupiter. Rocket Link
View attachment 116446 View attachment 116448 View attachment 116449 View attachment 116447 View attachment 116450
My eccentricy is 1.008, so not too bad
Hold up why can I still see the orbit line in the last image showing the mission log? Show the in-game eccentricity or an image of the final trajectory without the mission log in the way for clarification.

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Here ya go
Hold up why can I still see the orbit line in the last image showing the mission log? Show the in-game eccentricity or an image of the final trajectory without the mission log in the way for clarification.
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 16.27.43.png

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
A blueprint from mariohobbs with no ion engine, this is so rare :p

Yeah I'm sarcastic, but honestly good job. Welcome into team Frontier :cool:

mariohobbs

Modder
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Still can't believe you did it in 200 tons you madman, but great job.