Warpinator [ALPHA]

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Warpinator is my own take on Osmo's Teleporter. It is going to include all the teleportation features, and have completed orbit setter and teleportation to other rockets. This current version is an early prototype, to give a taste of what's to come.

Latest Supported Game Version: v1.5.10.2

Current Release: v0.8.2-alpha

Features:
- Teleport button when selecting a planet/rocket. Selecting a planet will bring up a menu for selecting orbit height, or select an angle relative to the planet's surface to teleport to.
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

- Planet selector menu, so you don't need to click the planet in the map. Press the backqoute ` key to open it.
1690788763752.png

The mod has full support for custom solar systems.

Go here to see this mod's source code.

Click here for a direct download of the latest version of Warpinator:
GitHub - Warpinator Latest Release

How to Use:
  1. Download the latest version from the link above.
  2. Use the "Open Mods Folder" button in the game's mod menu.
  3. Drag and drop the DLL, then restart the game.

Last edited:

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
v0.2.0-alpha is now released. Rewrote the ui, the menu now has a maximum size and scrolling will be enabled if it tries to get exceeded.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Warpinator is my own take on Osmo's Teleporter. It is going to include all the teleportation features, and have completed orbit setter and teleportation to other rockets. This current version is a very early prototype, to give a taste of what's to come.

Latest Supported Game Version: v1.5.9.8

Current Release: v0.2.0-alpha

Currently, it just adds a simple menu that will place you in a perfect orbit around the planet. Click the ` key to open it.

View attachment 98150

The mod has full support for custom solar systems.

Go here to see this mod's source code.

This mod requires that you have UI Tools installed to work. Click here to download the latest version:
GitHub - UI Tools Latest Release

Click here for a direct download of the latest version of Warpinator:
GitHub - Warpinator Latest Release

How to Use:
  1. Download the latest version from the link above.
  2. Use the "Open Mods Folder" button in the game's mod menu.
  3. Drag and drop the DLL, then restart the game.
A search window on the planet select UI would be nice, some planet packs are really big and it could be tedious to find the right planet

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
A search window on the planet select UI would be nice, some planet packs are really big and it could be tedious to find the right planet
they're sorted alphabetically, and if you install a planet pack with 500+ planets that's honestly on you. I might add it if I can figure it out but it won't be super high priority. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
they're sorted alphabetically, and if you install a planet pack with 500+ planets that's honestly on you. I might add it if I can figure it out but it won't be super high priority. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah i only suggested it as something additonal to add later

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
v0.3.0-alpha is now released.
- Added a submenu after selecting a planet so you can set a custom orbit height
- Fix to try and make the rocket movement more consistently stable

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
v0.4.0-alpha released.
- planet submenu now shows some orbit parameters, and has a mode selector in preparation for surface teleport feature
- changed confirmation message when trying to set an orbit within an atmosphere
- orbit height value is now capped at the edge of the planet's SoI

1675845655917.png

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
v0.5.0-alpha is now out. A teleport button will now appear when you select a planet/rocket in the map, and you can now use this to teleport to other rockets. Planet select menu is still available.

VTplayz

Modder
Registered
the interplantet teleport has some problem, when I teleport it won't teleport and de-select my rocket so if I want to control the rocket I need to "swich to" the rocket

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
the interplantet teleport has some problem, when I teleport it won't teleport and de-select my rocket so if I want to control the rocket I need to "swich to" the rocket
what do you mean? it moves the rocket but then removes your control of it?

Last edited:

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I found the issue, apparently there's an incompatibility with moreparts mod. You probably won't be able to use this with moreparts until I figure out why it's messing up.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Dani released a patch, update moreparts and it should work fine now.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
v0.6.0-alpha is now out.
- Search button in planet select menu
- Trying to teleport below planet's surface will now pop up a menu instead of kicking you back to world view to show a log