Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
SHH the redditers and discord users will be angry
Meh, I am absolutely fine with the Forums being the best platform (because it is). Besides, most of them who even join the forum are here to make a ban appeal and they are gone as fast as they came after that.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Yes, this is true comedy gold, so the moderators decided to leave it, so everyone can laugh.
That's litterally the reason. I was about to rage delete the full thing, but then I thought... At that level this is art. Everybody should have the right to enjoy such a high level of immaturity... He's the cream of the cream, a true master. He has the potential to become a legend in that matter.

Falcon231

Man on the Moon
Registered
That's litterally the reason. I was about to rage delete the full thing, but then I thought... At that level this is art. Everybody should have the right to enjoy such a high level of immaturity... He's the cream of the cream, a true master. He has the potential to become a legend in that matter.
yes I agree

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That guy quickly became a star! I knew he had the potential for it. You guys will make him regret that I didn't delete his posts in the end. :D

Falcon231

Man on the Moon
Registered
that guy was kinda aggressive, imagine if he was wandering around the fourms and found this thread, my god he would be pissed most probably

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
that guy was kinda aggressive, imagine if he was wandering around the fourms and found this thread, my god he would be pissed most probably
We would have another festival from him for sure.
But I suppose you personally never said anything against him right? I'm pretty sure it was your brother, so it should be fine. I'm sure he can understand.
He should be careful to what he says anyway because I sometimes let the cousin of my friend's daughter play with my phone, and apparently he loves toying with the moderation tools :)

AstroThis

«★» Dronid «★» // PT
Registered
When I read this thread, it was hard for me to breath in because I laugh such a long time :D:D. Thank everyone, and rayman, for that really funny moment. Now I understand the title of Horus Lupercal !!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
He should be careful to what he says anyway because I sometimes let the cousin of my friend's daughter play with my phone, and apparently he loves toying with the moderation tools
Altair: Here you go friends daughters cousin, I'm going to make some dinner, you go and play moderator for a while
Friends daughters cousin:
49e5qi.jpg