Wedergarten's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wedergarten#9794
Discord ID: 537600835966861314
Date: 2/7/2020
Reason for ban: Making a joke pretending to be someone that is bad at english and saying I was 11 years old.
Why I should be unbanned: I did this to try to get a laugh out of some people, and I was aware that being 11 years old is not allowed anywhere on discord, but I am 14 Years old and from Canada. I Understand this may be considered differently, but I am ready to provide photo ID evidence of my age and maturity. I am aware that you will probably not want my photo ID, but I am saying it to show how commited I am to return to the server and to present the truth. I will not do this again in the same form, but I do like making funny jokes and making people laugh. So to conclude, I am Very Sorry for what I have done, and can promise I will not do it again.

(P.S. Please dont report me to Discord I'm not interested in getting a discord ban for making a joke.)

Thank you and good day,
Sebastien Ghert-Rousseau
-SFS Rocket Engineer

NickC64

Discord Staff
Registered
Hello Wedergarten,

You were warned several times by moderators for having nsfw nicknames, and you clearly have had no intent for using the server correctly by making such jokes. Addressing only what you said in your appeal, joking about being under the ToS and lacking english skills is not the smartest of decisions. Even you said that you know it was against ToS, which as a server we must uphold. Any breakage of ToS, even more with concern to age, is not tolerated and will not be taken as a joke. Considering all of these factors, we have decided to deny your appeal.

Thanks,
The SFS discord moderation team

Status
Not open for further replies.