Weird dreams

Astro

Registered
Alright so my dream was that some women made a terrorist group that wants to turn children into robots and stuff. Then later they have like tanks and ospreys,they even had a god damn drone! So I hide in my house watching tanks pass by shooting at stuff while looking at ospreys flying about gunning people down.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I had a dream that i was at a sort of eco-convention inside this massive glass dome that was intentionally simulating a field and a couple of trees. part way through the night, Elon runs into the dome, and runs towards me, when he gets to me, he turns and passes a sheet of paper to the girl sitting next to me (who was a girl from my old school). he then said something along the lines:
"look after this, they are very important, they are after me" then as he said this, about 4 agent Smiths came running in (dressed as British coppers) after him. then Elon began running up the branches of the tree with the 3 PC Smiths after him.
I was devastated at the fact that i wasn't given the paper (which were designs and whatnot of the 'quantum-leap' variety.
later on that night, I was speaking with my Gramps (grandfather) who explained that Elon was being arrested for crimes against the government (treason styled stuffs). I don't really know though if they caught him in the end.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I had a dream a while back where I was standing in this wooded valley and there was a red barn there too. The entire valley was also on fire with tornadoes.

Nice happy peaceful dream.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
My weirdest dream was all the adults dispaered from earth and a huge asteroid was coming so we all had to abandon earth to the moon
we had 2 ships Starship and a Saturn V to get there and in my dream i chose to go in the saturn v and we got there before starship

my second weirdest dream was everyone inschool wanted to kill me they had weapons and all i had was a M21 sniper both weird

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh i hate it when that happend
Oh yea i hate it plus you cant get woke up and you cant move tooo and there is weird thing in front of you...

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Alright I guess I’ll share my strange dream from last night. In the dream I basically owned a 60mm refractor telescope, but didn’t own any of the accessories to go with it (field flattened, T-ring, tube rings, etc). It was just the scope part. And that’s all I remember. Pretty strange and random :p