What about spaceship that have the ability to go to all the planets in one mission?

Abo

Registered
I know I'm new here but I've been playing sfs since 2019 and i play it alot
Also I love the space and any thing about it
So.. About 3h ago i started building a spaceship with the ability of sending missions to all the Planets
First mission will go to mercury with:
1- satellite first to explore the atmosphere and etc..
2- rover robot to explore the surface and find the best spot to land
3- work Station (Lab) to do experiments and try to find a ways to survive in space
4- capsule that contains astronaut (i didn't built astro fr)
5- big rover that have the ability to work as Spacecar and it only controled with the capsule
And that's all and one spaceship will have the same missions to 7 planet with two more satellite working as a Watchtower
---and i will use cheat---
---and i will share the blueprints with y'all---
See you when im done :)

Phoenix Aerospace

Atlas
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I know I'm new here but I've been playing sfs since 2019 and i play it alot
Also I love the space and any thing about it
So.. About 3h ago i started building a spaceship with the ability of sending missions to all the Planets
First mission will go to mercury with:
1- satellite first to explore the atmosphere and etc..
2- rover robot to explore the surface and find the best spot to land
3- work Station (Lab) to do experiments and try to find a ways to survive in space
4- capsule that contains astronaut (i didn't built astro fr)
5- big rover that have the ability to work as Spacecar and it only controled with the capsule
And that's all and one spaceship will have the same missions to 7 planet with two more satellite working as a Watchtower
---and i will use cheat---
---and i will share the blueprints with y'all---
See you when im done :)
Mercury has no atmosphere sadly.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It would be interesting, if it was without cheating at all, no clippings, no infinite building areas, no bp editing - only normal parts with normal characteristics and totally fair play. And all this would be much better, if played at realistic level of difficulty, or at least in IRIS game world at Normal difficulty, if it is in android version of the game.

Because at Normal level of difficulty it is very easy to visit entire solar system and land on everything, each body, each moon, in one expedition. It was done many times already by many players, there are countless forum topics on that. And totally without any kind of cheating, even with landing on Neptune and Saturn included - since Normal level of difficulty allows even that. But not landing on Jupiter of course. :)

For a novice player it is super fun to play SFS on Normal level of difficulty, learn the game, discover everything and have no big obstacles in gamplay. But later on it becomes boring. It became boring for me even at Realistic level of difficulty as soon as i started to use ion engines. So only without ion engines and at Realistic level of difficulty (or in IRIS) it is still interesting gameplay for me.

Last edited:

Abo

Registered
It would be interesting, if it was without cheating at all, no clippings, no infinite building areas, no bp editing - only normal parts with normal characteristics and totally fair play. And all this should be played at realistic level of difficulty, or at lease in IRIS game world at Normal difficulty, if it is in android version of the game.

Because at Normal level of difficulty it is very easy to visit entire solar system and land on everything, each body, each moon, in one expedition. It was done many times already by many players, there are countless forum topics on that. And totally without any kind of cheating, even with landing on Neptune and Saturn included - since this kindergarten level of difficulty allows even that. But not landing on Jupiter of course. :)

For a novice player it is super fun to play it on Normal level of difficulty, but later on it becomes boring. It became boring even at Realistic level of difficulty as soon as i started to use ion engines. So totally without ion engines and at Realistic level of difficulty (or in IRIS) it is still interesting gameplay.
Thanks for your advice bro I'll try to make it realistic
Im not sure about the fuel but I'll try it

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You can simply upload to orbit several launchers with pure fuel, as much as needed. Even 10 launches in a row - no problem. Just wait between launches so that previous launch would make almost full lap in orbit around the Earth, so you could take off and almost meet it in orbit at once, then connect to it fast, without long hunting on it for many circles. :)

Each launch can bring 200+ tons of fuel to orbit.

Abo

Registered
You can simply upload to orbit several launchers with pure fuel, as much as needed. Even 10 launches in a row - no problem. Just wait between launches so that previous launch would make almost full lap in orbit around the Earth, so you could take off and almost meet it in orbit at once, then connect to it fast, without long hunting on it for many circles. :)

Each launch can bring 200+ tons of fuel to orbit.
Wait I'll try
And thanks

Abo

Registered
Update - - - :
Screenshot_20230313-011014_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

I still working on my spaceship
I already built everything but i keep making tests to make it perfect with no cheating
---
I think I'll be done tomorrow
And i hope you'll like the results
And you can give me an advice :)

Abo

Registered
The first rover doesn't fit in the docking spot so i fix that and i added some more features but now i have alot of work to do so i can't really play now but I'll finish it asap