What happened to the earth in SFS??? (lore??)

I’ve played this game for a while now, I’ve even bought some expansions (I play on iOS). After a while I realized, why are there no buildings? Or why are there no oceans either?? Humans still must exist on earth as on the probe it says “made by humans”. Did everyone except them die? Or is it like wall-e where everyone just left earth? I have so many questions. Did all buildings disappear except the space center? And where are they getting resources to make these rockets? After playing for too long, I might be going insane. Send help, if there is any still left on earth. IMG_4208.jpeg

Attachments

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
I’ve played this game for a while now, I’ve even bought some expansions (I play on iOS). After a while I realized, why are there no buildings? Or why are there no oceans either?? Humans still must exist on earth as on the probe it says “made by humans”. Did everyone except them die? Or is it like wall-e where everyone just left earth? I have so many questions. Did all buildings disappear except the space center? And where are they getting resources to make these rockets? After playing for too long, I might be going insane. Send help, if there is any still left on earth. View attachment 110958
Well... look at How the Universe was created and the origins of the Tea/Coffee [SFS Lore]

Reading that has given me even more questions! If I read it right ( I probably didn’t ) the reason all water is gone is due to some one getting so mad, it boiled the oceans? And also, how come all of the universe except the solar system, has vanished? You can travel outside the solar system, yet nothing is there. Even though you can very clearly see stars in the background. Is this all a simulation? I don’t know how much more I can take.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Reading that has given me even more questions! If I read it right ( I probably didn’t ) the reason all water is gone is due to some one getting so mad, it boiled the oceans? And also, how come all of the universe except the solar system, has vanished? You can travel outside the solar system, yet nothing is there. Even though you can very clearly see stars in the background. Is this all a simulation? I don’t know how much more I can take.
The sfs universe is crap... but thats just back in 2020 when 1.5 came in

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Another question. Where do all these astronauts come from? There seems to be an infinite amount of them! What is going on here!
Who said astronauts exist ;)