Solved What is this? Missing Font?

M

mrhitj

Hi,

Anyone know why this happen? I can't see the Velocity and the height text. It only pink box appears.

I play SFS on laptop and phone.

Sorry for bad English...
IMG_20190318_125350.jpg

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
If possible press FN and Print screen to get a better picture.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Should i change my Windows 7 to Windows 8?
If you're going to update windows from Windows 7 to something newer, go with Windows 10. Windows 8 is pretty bad from what I've heard. Though, you shouldn't change your operating system for one game. You can if you want, but it's probably not the best idea.

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Windows 8 and 8.1 is absolute baloney. It is designed for tablet and touch, and the performance is terrible for PC. If you are going to update, I would say upgrade to Windows 10. But I see why you stuck with Windows 7. There are many reasons to stay with 7, but if you aren't a "stickler" on how your PC runs, Windows 10 is good, but I think it will be slow with 2G of ram, and your processer.

T

TtTOtW

Windows 7 was a graphics hog. I'm sure 10 is better and won't struggle. But more RAM is never a bad thing. I am an XP fan, it is the best balanced windows to date, although some applications require either major hardware upgrades or at worst an upgrade to 10.