What should I build?

BLOX

Registered
im quite bored and got nothing to build so, im asking you guys what BP's I should make. i'll share them when i'm done in this thread aswell.

G

Ghost220819

im quite bored and got nothing to build so, im asking you guys what BP's I should make. i'll share them when i'm done in this thread aswell.
Build one of the rockets from the Proton family, build a fully recoverable Starship that can land on Mars and return to Earth and build a cool looking rover that has multiple functions, all up to you.

I have a mission suggestion as well: Build a space station around Mars.

Rules:

No cheats/sandbox
Bp editing allowed, no stretched engines

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Moved to General Discussion. We'll move it back to the blueprint section when you propose a blueprint in your thread. At that moment, don't hesitate to ping us if necessary.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Build a ship capable of doing a jovian tour. Do the jovian tour. Make it harder (eg. no ions allowed.). Construct a new ship that fits the new limitations. Do the jovian tour again. Or maybe a inner planet grand tour (no landings.)
Principle is simple. Set challenge. Do it. Make it harder. Do it again. Rinse and repeat.
Ik this is basically a guide on how to get good, but it kinda fits the question.

I think since it's christmas you should put a christmas tree and gifts on every planet and its moons in the stock game. Also do it without clipping, and then send astronauts to every planet and its moons to celebrate!

BLOX

Registered
I think since it's christmas you should put a christmas tree and gifts on every planet and its moons in the stock game. Also do it without clipping, and then send astronauts to every planet and its moons to celebrate!
I'll try, Once I'm done and have Tested it i'll post it here.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
A Venus return mission, a lunar base, a Mercury return mission, build a space station, a space shuttle, a mobile base on Mars, send probes to the Martian moons, build relay satellites.