Where I'm from…

InSight

Registered
I thought it would be interesting to compare cultures from around the globe.
What kind if food do you eat? Which language do you speak? What do you do on your free time?

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
What kind if food do you eat? Which language do you speak? What do you do on your free time?
just what ever i'm not super picky (just keep tomatoes outta here), I speak both English (1st) and south Walian (southern Welsh, 2nd). In my free time, I browse the forums or play what ever game i get to work on my laptop

InSight

Registered
just what ever i'm not super picky (just keep tomatoes outta here), I speak both English (1st) and south Walian (southern Welsh, 2nd). In my free time, I browse the forums or play what ever game i get to work on my laptop
You sound like me but I speak english and spanish

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Food: Crumpets Language: good old English free time :drink tea

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Language: Filipino
Food: Sinigang, Dinuguan, Liempo
Free Time: Play with kids outside (I act childish), and play SFS.

T

TtTOtW

Ok:
Language: Afrikaans.
Food: Boerekos (Typically rice, meat and plenty of vegetables, basically no spice except salt, maybe pepper and definitely gravy.)
Free time: Lose to my wife in Colin McRae Rally 2.0

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok:
Language: Afrikaans.
Food: Boerekos (Typically rice, meat and plenty of vegetables, basically no spice except salt, maybe pepper and definitely gravy.)
Free time: Lose to my wife in Colin McRae Rally 2.0
salt? that's great, I'm addicted to salt.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
For me:
Language: french
Food: bread, cheese and wine
Free time: complain about everything, go on strike.

In a word, I'm french :p

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Language: Portuguese
Food:Normaly rice,beans,meat and vegetables
Free time: Play games, talk on Forum and Discord

Last edited:

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Come on, that's a legend. France never surrenders! ... Unless it's under attack of course.
Come on it’s a legend. The English never drink tea.....unless their alive. You see the problem with this sentence:p

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Come on, that's a legend. France never surrenders! ... Unless it's under attack of course.
The French are awesome at rioting and revolutions. Likely because they start a fight, realise they can't exactly surrender to themselves and are thus stuck with the conflict until resolution.
I've always enjoyed abusing the French for having a penchant for a white flag until this individual (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnaud_Beltrame) surrendered himself to an IS nutcase in the place of some civvie hostages knowing he was going to get the good news at some point.
Since then I've sorta stopped cos it takes some absolutely ice cold titanium balls to do something like that.

Tony

Registered
The French are not all brave like him.It is not necessary generalized.Nous humans first and we are afraid for our loved ones and our life like everyone else.