Where is Hubble?

Orbital elements like spacecrafts, space stations, and satellite orbits, though in relatively thinner air density, nonetheless must account for atmospheric drag since atmospheric drag is the main cause of orbital decay, a pressing concern for all objects in circular orbit. This must be addressed regularly by orbital mechanics according to certain time scalesIn orbital space crafts, like space stations and telescopes, atmospheric drag caused by collision with gas molecules is the main reason for orbital decay, whereby the orbital trajectory of an object degrades overtime until ultimately it collides with the object it is orbiting. This is addressed through corrective orbital boosts, which reposition the object on its orbital trajectory which brings me to my question, where is Hubble? Since there have been no missions to reposition Hubble according to the International aeronautical database, my calculations pushed Hubble roughly two miles below the space station which means it's fixing to crash to Earth if it were in space. There's a couple of the things I'm concerned with about Hubble. Hubbell isn't in the international aeronautical database for the greatest mass lifted to the highest altitude. If it were taken to space 300 nautical miles above Earth it would be in the international aeronautical database for the greatest Mass lifted for the highest altitude. I couldn't even find the documentation in the international aeronautical database showing that Hubble went to space but every servicing mission is listed. Which brings me to my next question, was Hubble on Challenger in 1986? They say Hubbell was sent to space in 1990 give it's not in the International aeronautical database as well they should be which brings me to my next question. Where are Hubble's pictures coming from? Image comparative analysis mattress it with Sophia which is very well plausible Sofia has all the capable specifications to do everything Hubble can do. Has anybody else caught on to this?

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Pretty sure Hubble is in space…speaking to the fact you can see it from the ground if you know where to look.

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
*sighs* This is a pretty stupid, although creative, conspiracy. Look on Wikipedia. Hubble was launched on discovery mission STS-31. Hubble has no onboard propulsion, but has been boosted by shuttles.

Here is a photo of Hubble being deployed by Discovery:
05BB152C-D26C-415A-B65F-ADEF26A15CEA.jpeg

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hubble is in space, it's real.

It was launched on the space shuttle discovery.

*sighs* This is a pretty stupid, although creative, conspiracy. Look on Wikipedia. Hubble was launched on discovery mission STS-31. Hubble has no onboard propulsion, but has been boosted by shuttles.

Here is a photo of Hubble being deployed by Discovery: View attachment 69332
Pretty sure Hubble is in space…speaking to the fact you can see it from the ground if you know where to look.[/QUOTE

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Oh my god lol, the amount of wrong information in that video is incredible. Give me one good reason why Hubble isn’t in space. What is even your point for this conspiracy?

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Oh my god lol, the amount of wrong information in that video is incredible. Give me one good reason why Hubble isn’t in space. What is even your point for this conspiracy?
I remember this video saying the ISS was filmed on earth

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
4kids, I dunno anything about telescopes, but I’ve seen pictures of the ISS. Any chance you can get one of Hubble and disprove this once and for all?

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
4kids, I dunno anything about telescopes, but I’ve seen pictures of the ISS. Any chance you can get one of Hubble and disprove this once and for all?
Not with my current setup, no. Not enough focal length to resolve anything more than a dot (not to mention it doesn’t rise very high at my latitude). I am sure other amateurs have captured it before though.

Hello everyone, you knew that Hubble got out of standing and did not work for a long time, but recently it was able to resume its work. It's amazing that for so many years he has been helping in the study of space.
Have you found the mantis camera?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hello everyone, you knew that Hubble got out of standing and did not work for a long time, but recently it was able to resume its work. It's amazing that for so many years he has been helping in the study of space.
Have you found the mantiscamera?
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Yes, we kinda knew it. It was a major event in most of the space-related communities.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
You posted that teh otherday