Who governs the Earth and Moon?

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Who governs the moon and earth?
Well I need their permission to build a base on the moon.
The official PSA moon base will not be a base for the NUO and PRI. That means they cannot land or do their activities there without my permission. I only allow other factions and sub-factions to refuel and load their cargo (decent cargo/ no weapons). The PSA will not be responsible for any loss on any sides (SE and NUO). The base will serve as an landing site for PSA rockets and allowed rockets, the moon base is used for further activities, possibly for Mars bases and other bases.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
The official PSA moon base will not be a base for the NUO and PRI. That means they cannot land or do their activities there without my permission. I only allow other factions and sub-factions to refuel and load their cargo (decent cargo/ no weapons). The PSA will not be responsible for any loss on any sides (SE and NUO). The base will serve as an landing site for PSA rockets and allowed rockets, the moon base is used for further activities, possibly for Mars bases and other bases.
You've studied under a contract lawyer, haven't you?...

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Forgot, other factions need to have my permission to land and load/unload cargo or others.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
well SE owns the whole of the inner system I believe, i'll go and check who specifically owns earth and her moon
Edit: and Jupiter+ Juvian moons

Last edited:

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
The Earth and her singular moon is governed by Sanctor @Danny Batten

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
This is allowed. A but the ships coming in and out will be controlled and inspected by the SE.