Why can't I use *.bp files on PC?

Tony

Registered
for info geany is an application like notepad ++ or vim on unix. use by programmers. numbering of lines syntax correction according to the language. search in the code. and especially conversion of the character code. utf8 or iso 8859-1

Tony

Registered
if you edit a file written with an ISO 8809-1 editor with a Utf8 editor. you will have strange characters and vice versa.

Install the BuildSharer mod for 1.35, place the BP files in the BuildSharer/imports folder, and use the import menu in-game. The name of the ship might not copy correctly, though...

Then it says:
##[ERROR]##
Object reference not set to an instance of an object at NewBuildSystem.Build+BuildSave+PlacedPartSave.FromSave (System.Collections.Generic.List`1 parts, .PartDatabase partDatabase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Null reference? That's not good...
At that point it requires a dev to answer, unless that's already a known problem...
I switch back the status to "open"

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
First, I'll have to know how to send files.
Just use the "attach files" button:
20190701_195414.jpg
We use it mostly for screenshots, but it works for any type of file. Just upload your file, and it will be automatically attached to your message.

I cannot give the files before summer vacation. My charger for the Mac is broken (Please note that I am using Boot Camp Assistant in my Mac, and I can run Windows 10 because of that) and my Mac's battery is 0%, so I need basically a new charger. The problem is, that the delivery time in that country (actually the same as Jordi v.d. Molen) is slower than in the States. It might take up to three WEEKS before ONE single product ARRIVES.

I cannot give the files before summer vacation. My charger for the Mac is broken (Please note that I am using Boot Camp Assistant in my Mac, and I can run Windows 10 because of that) and my Mac's battery is 0%, so I need basically a new charger. The problem is, that the delivery time in that country (actually the same as Jordi v.d. Molen) is slower than in the States. It might take up to three WEEKS before ONE single product ARRIVES.
I found a working charger!