Why shouldn't you leave SFS even you can't afford the DLC?

dezway

Registered
You know I started like you, General. But the people who start easy leave easy, mostly. Look at the moon bases we've seen. The Blazer did more in base game 1.35 than any of us in 1.4 with DLC. And more creatively, to top it all off. You don't depend on the game for inspiration. The game grows in potential out of your creativity. With or without the expansion. Also, in 1.31 DLC we had less than you have now in the base game. And look back at the magnificent builds from a year ago. Granted we had orange tanks. But that was it.
wELl bACk In mY DaY

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Well if you ask me I started playing in 1.31 and I'm amazed to see how this Wonderful game has advenced since that time.

Why Stef doesnt release the game 4 Free?
Because he has the right to live of his work. I tell this as a veteran base game player. The only thing these players cant do is find something past Mars. But everything is possible even Venus fixed point landings.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Tbh at this point really nothing could get me to leave the game. I have invested so much time that even losing all my progress can’t keep me away. The drive for improvement and challenge has made SFS the single best mobile game I have ever played. If anyone is on the fence about leaving just know that time and patience is the key to unlocking this games full potential and they are the only thing that will hold you back.