why was I banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned from the main SFS server, and I have no idea why, I received no warnings or anything else that would get me banned, and when I was, I received no Bot DMs telling me the reason of my ban, so if anyone can help, I would like to know how I can appeal to get unbanned and to know the reason.
March 23, 2023

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

To submit an appeal please write a proper appeal following the guidelines.
Regarding the reason of your ban you normally received a message from the blarbot telling you the reason.

Hello,

That's the thing, I have no idea way I was banned, I was on the server one day, I went to sleep, the next day I was going to go on the server but I didn't see it, I asked a friend to give me the server link and the link said I was banned. and I never got a Blarbot message.
Hello,

To submit an appeal please write a proper appeal following the guidelines.
Regarding the reason of your ban you normally received a message from the blarbot telling you the reason.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

That's the thing, I have no idea way I was banned, I was on the server one day, I went to sleep, the next day I was going to go on the server but I didn't see it, I asked a friend to give me the server link and the link said I was banned. and I never got a Blarbot message.
I've asked the Discord staff about your situation. I'll keep you informed about the situation.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Could you please provide your Discord ID so that the Discord staff can identify your account?
You'll find how to get it in the link I gave you in my first answer.
Thanks.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Found logs through username. Appeal denied, you were banned for violating ToS.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thanks NeptuneSky.