Open Why won't certain bp files load?

I tried uploading my Soyuz FG bp to the forum a few days back and it didn't work. I tried with most of my other builds and they didn't work either.
So what happened was instead of the name of the BP file it showed a bunch of numbers before saying i can't upload this bp för some reason. If anyone knows what is going on that'd be great.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Is it .bp edited?

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I tried uploading my Soyuz FG bp to the forum a few days back and it didn't work. I tried with most of my other builds and they didn't work either.
So what happened was instead of the name of the BP file it showed a bunch of numbers before saying i can't upload this bp för some reason. If anyone knows what is going on that'd be great.
Create a new temporary account and try to post it again. So if it does then the problem is in your account. If it doesn't then the problem might be in your server.
You can also try to use VPN, I am not sure if that works but still.

Moderator note: I will exceptionally allow it for experimental purpose, but generally speaking, please no, don't create an alternative account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Screenshot please

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

It's probably something weird your device is doing. I've never had a problem uploading blueprints and not needed to do anything special. Click attach files, find file, attach, done.

If you think about it for a second, it's the same Soyuz he posted previously that he's been having problems attaching the blueprint for.

It's probably something weird your device is doing. I've never had a problem uploading blueprints and not needed to do anything special. Click attach files, find file, attach, done.

If you think about it for a second, it's the same Soyuz he posted previously that he's been having problems attaching the blueprint for.
Its not just my Soyuz build either, I tried sending my other builds and it won't upload either.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's quite strange, uploading a blueprint normally works the same as for a screenshot... Have you tried with other files (text files for example)? If you want to make some experimentations, you can do it in a private conversation with me, to avoid spamming the forum.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
So is there anything I could do to fix this? I'm still confused.
At that point of desperation, maybe try restarting your phone. I remember another member that had such an issue, and he fixed it that way.