Solved Wobl's Second Ban Appeal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
User ID
User ID: 342999018240213003
Name: Wobl#8380
Ban date: 22/9/2019 (22 September 2019)
Reason for ban: Toxicity, Shitposting, Multiple Cases of Spam
Why I should be unbanned: Well, I must tell that I'm sorry for doing the things from above that got me banned. I agree to the fact that I was extremely toxic most of the time, shitposted a lot and spammed quite a bit sometimes. I am also sorry for annoying the staff team of the server all the time. Even though, 5 months passed since then, and I've had enough time to calm down and think everything I've done. I love Spaceflight Simulator, it's one of my favorite games and I just want to be back in the server so I can keep track of all the new stuff that's arriving into the game. In those 5 months I changed, I am not the old toxic and annoying Wobl anymore, I ensure you I'm a new, fresh and friendly Wobl that wants to be back in his favorite server. Once (and if) you'll unban me, I'll prove that I am not what I was a long time ago, a monster. I can understand if you decide not to unban me, I know you've lost any kind of trust in me, but hey! Everyone deserves a second chance. I am aware that most members of the staff team dislike me, so I'll do my best not to annoy them, as I did before, which is mainly what got me banned. I just want to be back in the server I was on for so long. For me, at least, keeping myself at a distance from the server that I love is too cruel of a punishment! Please forgive me for all of the bad things that I've done, I promise not to repeat any of the many things that got me banned. I just miss all of you... So, say goodbye to the bad old Wobl, and (hopefully) say hello to the fresh new Wobl, that would be very happy to join the server again! Thanks for reading my ban appeal :)

T

TtTOtW

User ID: 342999018240213003
Name: Wobl#8380
Ban date: 22/9/2019 (22 September 2019)
Reason for ban: Toxicity, Shitposting, Multiple Cases of Spam
Why I should be unbanned: Well, I must tell that I'm sorry for doing the things from above that got me banned. I agree to the fact that I was extremely toxic most of the time, shitposted a lot and spammed quite a bit sometimes. I am also sorry for annoying the staff team of the server all the time. Even though, 5 months passed since then, and I've had enough time to calm down and think everything I've done. I love Spaceflight Simulator, it's one of my favorite games and I just want to be back in the server so I can keep track of all the new stuff that's arriving into the game. In those 5 months I changed, I am not the old toxic and annoying Wobl anymore, I ensure you I'm a new, fresh and friendly Wobl that wants to be back in his favorite server. Once (and if) you'll unban me, I'll prove that I am not what I was a long time ago, a monster. I can understand if you decide not to unban me, I know you've lost any kind of trust in me, but hey! Everyone deserves a second chance. I am aware that most members of the staff team dislike me, so I'll do my best not to annoy them, as I did before, which is mainly what got me banned. I just want to be back in the server I was on for so long. For me, at least, keeping myself at a distance from the server that I love is too cruel of a punishment! Please forgive me for all of the bad things that I've done, I promise not to repeat any of the many things that got me banned. I just miss all of you... So, say goodbye to the bad old Wobl, and (hopefully) say hello to the fresh new Wobl, that would be very happy to join the server again! Thanks for reading my ban appeal :)
Bananas Danny Batten GuHP20

Status
Not open for further replies.