Open Wont let me buy full version

When I press the blue button in the game to purchase nothing happens. It's weird any help? iPhone 8 latest ios. And I have a payment method.

T

TtTOtW

When I press the blue button in the game to purchase nothing happens. It's weird any help? iPhone 8 latest ios. And I have a payment method.
Maybe double check that your payment option is verified. You should also properly close SFS from the background app list and restart the phone afterwards. You should be good now. Let me know if this doesn't work. Also, after tapping the purchase button, give it a few seconds to a minute to process whatever.

Maybe double check that your payment option is verified. You should also properly close SFS from the background app list and restart the phone afterwards. You should be good now. Let me know if this doesn't work. Also, after tapping the purchase button, give it a few seconds to a minute to process whatever.
No it still won't work. I tried restarting my phone and SFS before and after any my payment method is right. When I go to click it nothing happens no confirmation no nothing?

Astro

Registered
No it still won't work. I tried restarting my phone and SFS before and after any my payment method is right. When I go to click it nothing happens no confirmation no nothing?
I’ve had this bug before. When I was trying to buy the expansion. Just keep restarting and opening and closing. SFS is a buggy game. Just keep trying.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
From what I know, this is a problem specific to Ios, that appeared recently. Stef is aware about it, but we still don't know what the problem is. I'll tell you if I have more informations.

T

TtTOtW

It used to be a problem across the board. But I haven't had this problem in over a year so it must havr been fixed.

I do have one suggestion though...try to connect to a faster, stronger date source. That might put the hook through. Or not, but give it a shot. I only had this problem when my internet was crap.

It used to be a problem across the board. But I haven't had this problem in over a year so it must havr been fixed.

I do have one suggestion though...try to connect to a faster, stronger date source. That might put the hook through. Or not, but give it a shot. I only had this problem when my internet was crap.
I checked with the discord and they said it’s a current problem which should be resolved soon. And my wifi is 500mbps so that not the problem

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I can’t buy the game either still. Does anyone know how to do it because none of it is working for me
Unfortunately Stef still hasn't received his new IOS Developer ID no one can buy the expansion if they haven’t done so alread.
We don‘t have an ETA when that will be ether, sorry